Every day, falls, medical and other in-home situations can compromise our safety and well being. That is why time is critical and Help Call ensures that help is organized fast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need emergency services or help from a family member or friend we are there for you every day and night.
Different Services are available so you can choose the right solution for you…
NEW iAlert, the “intelligent alert” that can detect a fall and automatically trigger a call for help even if you cannot summon it yourself. The only intelligent alert that;
- can be worn 3 ways – Pendant with Safety Break links, Brooch or Clip
- has the ‘Not Worn’ alert feature
- has a ‘Cancel’ button option
- has a Sensitivity setting feature to allow flexible programming options for the User to reflect their needs, from low to high sensitivity
- Loud speaker and microphone to enable full two-way voice between our Operators and You
- Red Help Button – in addition to the Personal Help Button you wear the Red Help Button can be pressed to call our Operators
- Green Cancel Button if you need to cancel a call
- Blue Away button
- Reliable 30 hour battery back-up in the even of a power failure. The most extensive battery back up available.
- The Help Call Base Unit simply links to power and your telephone jack and can be used alongside your existing telephone.
- Answer incoming telephone calls simply by pressing your Help Button or Fall Detector
- Receive monthly test call reminders from our Team
- Adjust the volume levels so you can hear comfortably
- Use the Base Unit with all the Help Call personal devices like the Help Button, Fall Detector, Flood Sensor, Inactivity Monitor, etc.
Get help fast simply at the touch of a button
Attractive Pendant style, the personal Help Button weighs less than ½ ounce so is very lightweight. The adjustable length cord also features safety ‘break away links’ unlike other personal response providers. The Pendant allows access by both hands when you need to press for help.
Help Button Wristband
Get help fast simply at the touch of a button
Discreet Wristband option the personal Help Button weighs less than ½ ounce so is very lightweight. The adjustable length wristband enables you to wear in a comfortable position on your wrist.
- The Help Button is full waterproof so can be worn even in the shower or bath tub.
- Can be worn either as a Pendant with safety break away links or Wristband.
- Can be pressed to answer incoming telephone calls so your caller can be heard over the loudspeaker on the Help Call Base Unit.
- Press for help from anywhere in and around your home
If you have limited dexterity that may hinder you from pressing the regular Help Call Help Button or Help Call Fall Detector, the Gem Button provides a larger surface area and even easier press to help you summon help right away. It is fully waterproof and can be worn as a Pendant, Wristband or Clip on.
Placed discreetly on a door frame, the sensor provides early warning by alerting that a loved one has left their home and not returned within a predetermined time period, ideal for people with dementia and their Caregivers.
Up to 6 programmable and changeable Reminders per day available to assist with medication compliance or other important events.
Detects low, high or rapid rate of rise of temperature within the home and sends an appropriate alert to our Operators for early intervention.
CookStop if a proactive solution for preventing fire and smoke damage that starts in the kitchen. The device attaches to an electric stove and monitors movement in the kitchen, automatically alerting our Operators and turning off the stove if the User leaves the room and does not return within a specific timeframe.
This intelligent and wireless sensor can monitor a loved one’s activities within the home, raising a call if the User has been inactive during a critical period of time (eg daytime). It can also be used to unobtrusively monitor activities of daily living or to detect intruders when the User is away from home.
The Help Call Flood Detector provides early notification of a potential flood situation within the home when it is placed near the water source (eg bath tub or kitchen sink). When moisture is detected the Flood Detector activates the Help Call Base Unit and one of our Operators can notify the User, Caregiver or designated contact.
Offers a secure place to store a door key in the event that emergency access is required and your home is locked. Sits on your door knob or handle and a 4-digit combination code allows access only by trusted people if you are unable to let them into your home yourself. The Lock Box can also be wall mounted in a preferred location.
Placed discreetly under a mattress, the sensor provides an early warning by alerting our Response Centre Team that the User has left their bed and not returned within a predetermined time period.
Placed discreetly under a chair seat, the sensor provides an early warning by alerting our Response Centre Team that the User has left their chair and not returned within a predetermined time period.
Placed under the mattress, this compact device detects motions in events like epileptic seizures and provide an immediate alert if a seizure is detected.